BatesCarter is one of the largest and most reputable Certified Public Accounting firms in Northeast Georgia. Our work-life balance plays an exceptional role when professionals consider a position with BatesCarter. We are founded and located in Gainesville, Georgia, 50 miles Northeast of Atlanta and 40 miles Northwest of Athens.
Our mission is to not only improve the quality of life for our clients, but for our team members as well. Exceptional service is our hallmark. We strive for excellence in all we do. We require team members who are service oriented, willing to learn and have strong technical skills.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced tax professional for our Tax Senior role. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for professional growth and advancement.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Tax Preparation of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare federal, state and local correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Assist with client communications and relationships.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Masters of Tax degree a plus
- At least 2 year of public accounting tax experience
- CPA licensed or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com , or mail resume and cover letter to Randall Jessup, Bates, Carter & Co., LLP, PO Box 2396, Gainesville, GA 30503.