Beth is responsible for the Firm's governmental practice. Since joining BatesCarter in 1996, Beth has gained substantial experience serving clients in the local governmental sector. These services include financial and compliance audits, compilations, bond comfort and consent procedures, internal control assessments and general consulting services. She is committed to continuous learning and customer focused initiatives. She has taught courses for the Georgia Government Finance Officers Association and the Georgia Society of CPAs in the area of governmental accounting.
Beth is active in her community as well as in her professional organizations. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Georgia Society of CPAs, the Government Finance Officers Association and the Georgia Government Finance Officers Association.
What does Exceeding Client Expectations. Always. Mean to You?
Exceeding expectations means not only keeping our clients current with changing reporting requirements, but helping our clients achieve the highest level of financial reporting.
Bachelor degree in Accounting, North Georgia College
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, The Georgia Government Finance Officers Association (GGFOA)
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Board of Directors, Rehabilitation Industries of Northeast Georgia
- Board of Directors, Northeast Georgia History Center
- Past President, Georgia Society of CPAs, Northeast Georgia Chapter
- Member, Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- 2002 graduate of the GSCPA's first Leadership Academy
- Past President, Prevent Child Abuse - Gainesville
- Past Chairman, GSCPA nominating committee
- Board of Directors, Georgia Society of CPAs Education Foundation
Beth serves on council and various committees of The Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA).
While away from the office you will find Beth spending time with her husband, Richie, and her two daughters, Lindsay and Sarah.