Kristi Griffin joined BatesCarter in 2002 and was named a partner in 2008. She contributes more than 17 years of public accounting experience to the growth of the audit and assurance practice area of the firm. She provides audit services for closely-held businesses and non-profit organizations and serves as the firm’s Employee Benefit Plans Team Leader.
What does Exceeding Client Expectations. Always. Mean to You?
Exceeding expectations means going beyond the financial statements and truly helping our clients in their business. Clients expect us to know accounting. We believe in knowing our clients. By encouraging and fostering that business advisor relationship, we want to be the first one to call when there is a question about a financial issue. Exceeding expectations. It's the way we do business. Always.
Kristi has exhibited her expertise through several speaking engagements on topics including Internal Controls, the AICPA Clarity Projects, and Employee Benefit Plan audits.
A native of South Carolina, Kristi began her accounting career with a regional accounting firm in the Upstate.
Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Business Administration, Presbyterian College
- 2004 Graduate of the Leadership Academy - sponsored by the GSCPA
- 2009 Graduate-Leadership Hall County
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member, Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Member, Northeast Georgia Chapter of GSCPA
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Board Member and Treasurer, Gateway Domestic Violence Center
- Board Member, Georgia Mountain Food Bank
While away from the office you will find Kristi spending time with her husband, Chris, and their twins, Katie and Connor. During the fall, Kristi spends her Friday nights supporting her husband and the Flowery Branch football team. She also enjoys vacationing on the South Carolina coast.