Randy Jessup, a Gainesville native, has over 13 years of experience concentrated in partnership, corporate, fiduciary and individual taxation. Randy firmly believes tax consulting should be proactive rather than reactive and that the time to learn the tax implications of a business decision is before the decision is made. He particularly enjoys tax planning and research, and consulting clients on entity selection and structure.
What does Exceeding Client Expectations. Always. Mean to You?
It comes down to a mind-set in how we approach our client's business and personal finances throughout the year. We want to be a year-round business advisor and not just someone who prepares your taxes at year-end. Exceeding expectations means being proactive in offering creative tax solutions. It means communicating expected results so there are no surprises at tax time. It means being able to provide practical advice about the issues that are most worrisome to business owners.
Paying taxes is not a pleasurable experience, but dealing with your CPA should be. We are a personal service business and I believe in taking your finances personally.
B.B.A. degree in Business Administration, University of Georgia
Master of Accountancy, University of Georgia
- Treasurer and Board of Directors, Challenged Child and Friends
- Treasurer and Board of Directors, Gainesville Jaycees
- Graduate of Leadership Hall County
- Graduate of Georgia Society of CPAs Leadership Academy
- Stewardship Committee, First Baptist Church, Chairman
- North Georgia Estate Planning Council, President
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
When he's not working, Randy spends family time with his wife, Amy, and their three children, Ben, John and Elizabeth. Randy also enjoys following UGA athletics, playing golf, coaching youth sports and cooking on his Big Green Egg.