Summer Leadership Program - EXPLORE BatesCarter
June 15-16, 2022
EXPLORE BatesCarter is a two-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors, seniors and MACC students pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Bates Carter's Summer Leadership Program 2022 will be held on Wednesday, June 15 and Thursday, June 16, 2022.
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- MACC students who will be looking for internships in the spring and summer of 2023
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
Please apply by completing the form below.
EXPLORE BatesCarter Summer Leadership Program is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15 and Thursday, June 16, 2022. Rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting are encouraged to apply. Please complete this questionnaire and include the requested attachments.