Summer Leadership Program - EXPLORE BatesCarter
June 16-17, 2021
EXPLORE BatesCarter is a two-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors, seniors and MACC students pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Bates Carter's Summer Leadership Program 2021 will be held on Wednesday, June 16 and Thursday, June 17, 2021.
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- MACC students who will be looking for internships in the spring and summer of 2022
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
Please apply by completing the form below.
EXPLORE BatesCarter Summer Leadership Program is scheduled for Wednesday, June 16 and Thursday, June 17, 2021. Rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting are encouraged to apply. Please complete this questionnaire and include the requested attachments.