Amanda Wilkson, CPA - Partner
Amanda joined BatesCarter in 2013 and was named a partner in 2020 in the Government Audit department. Since joining BatesCarter, Amanda has specialized in various areas within the governmental arena, such as project management, capital assets, pension, and Uniform Guidance Standards. She has taught courses for the Georgia Government Finance Officers Association.
Amanda graduated magna cum laude from Brenau University in 2005 and summa cum laude from the University of North Georgia (UNG) in 2013. While attending UNG, Amanda served as President of UNG's Beta Alpha Psi chapter and worked with the UNG Foundation. She remains heavily involved with the UNG as an alumna and is a strong supporter of the accounting program and the Mike Cottrell College of Business.
- BBA in Accounting, University of North Georgia
- BS in Legal Studies & Conflict Resolution, Brenau University
- CPA Certification
- Member, Leadership Council for the GSCPA
- Current Chair, UNG Alumni Accountant of North Georgia SIG
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Georgia Government Finance Officers Association (GGFOA)
- Member, Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Member, Beta Alpha Psi, Accounting Honor Society
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma, Business Honor Society
Amanda and her husband live in Gainesville and enjoy cooking and entertaining with their friends and family. Beyond accounting, her other passions are needlecraft and reading.