Colby Babb, CPA - Tax Supervisor
Colby joined BatesCarter in 2017 after working in public accounting in Augusta for three years and in private industry for six years. His experience in public accounting includes corporate, partnership, individual taxation and business valuations. In private industry, he focused on the automobile industry along with month-end close procedures and review.
- BBA in Business Management, University of Georgia
- BBA in Accounting, University of Georgia
- Masters in Accountancy with Concentration in Tax, University of Georgia
- Leadership Hall County Graduate, Class of 2022
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
Colby lives in Jefferson with his wife, two sons and daughter. When not at work, he enjoys spending time with his family, reading and working with computer electronics.