Hank Sprouse, CPA - Partner
Hank Sprouse joined BatesCarter in 2015 and was named a partner in 2020. He provides audit services for closely-held businesses, and non-profit organizations.
What does Exceeding Client Expectations. Always. Mean to You?
Exceeding expectations means providing quality audit services to our clients timely while identifying growth and improvement opportunities for our clients in unexpected ways. Our client’s expect us to not only provide assurance regarding the accuracy of their financial statements, but also to understand and communicate important trends and organizational strengths and weaknesses. We believe that is our responsibility to our clients and we strive to provide value beyond our audit services. Always.
Background and Experience
- A native of North Georgia, Hank began his accounting career with a regional accounting firm in Atlanta.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Business Administration, University of Georgia (Magna Cum Laude 2012)
- Masters of Accountancy, University of Georgia (Magna Cum Laude 2013)
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Georgia
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member, Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Member, Northeast Georgia Chapter of GSCPA
- Board Member, Gainesville/Hall County Alliance for Literacy