Maggie Adams - Audit Supervisor
Maggie joined BatesCarter full-time in January 2020 while finishing her undergraduate program at the University of North Georgia. She had accounting experience from another firm in South Carolina before joining BatesCarter. Maggie is part of our government audit team since she started Bates Carter. As the Supervisor of the Government Audit Team, she is very excited to be a part of the growth and success of the government team and cannot wait to see the team continue to thrive!
- BBA in Accounting, University of North Georgia
- MBA, concentrated in Project Management, LSU
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Completed all CPA exams and working towards licensing.
- Member, Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Member, Beta Alpha Psi - Accounting Honors Organization (BAP)
- Member, Loco Baptist Church
There are a wide variety of hobbies that Maggie enjoys outside of the office. She and her husband Truett often are found in the woods, on a trail, by a fire, or on the Historic Gainesville square with their fur babies. Her favorite activities always involve her two dachshunds, Mayzie and Penelope. When she cannot be outdoors, Maggie also loves doing her nails, cooking, and cuddling with Mayzie!