Sandy Whiten, CPA - Manager
Sandy has developed quite a reputation for herself. Her extensive experience working with both public and private businesses has helped Sandy develop an eagle eye for accuracy and the uncanny ability to identify and solve just about any accounting issue. When clients need advice choosing an accounting software package, training their employees, identifying and resolving system hiccups or with general ledger consulting, Sandy is their go-to-person.
- BBA in Accounting, University of North Georgia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor®
- Sage Accountants Network for Peachtree Software
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member, Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Member, Northeast Georgia Chapter of GSCPA
When she's not working, you can find Sandy playing cards, spending time with family and friends, relaxing with needlecrafts, enjoying the beach or doing absolutely nothing.