Bates Carter is committed to keeping you in the know as COVID-19 develops and changes. As part of this commitment, we want to provide you the latest information from the Small Business Administration on the Paycheck Protection Program. We have been happy to assist our clients with applying for these loans and have seen many being processed and many already funded.
We have included a few report highlights, along with the full report from the Small Business Administration on Paycheck Protection Program loans below for you to view.
Report Highlights as of April 16, 2020:
- The SBA has guaranteed 1,661,367 loans in the United States under the Paycheck Protection program through April 16th, 2020.
- As for Georgia, 48,332 Paycheck Protection Program loans have been approved for a total of $9,464,475,442.
- In the full PPP report included below, you will find the following metrics:
- Total US loan count
- Total US net approved dollars
- Total US lender count
- Average loan size
- Total loan amounts broken out by business industry
The experts at Bates Carter are here to assist and guide you through the challenges created by Coronavirus. Contact us today to learn more.