Summer Leadership Program - Explore BatesCarter (June 5-6, 2024)
EXPLORE BatesCarter is a two-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors, seniors and MACC students pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Bates Carter's Summer Leadership Program 2024 will be held on Wednesday, June 5 and Thursday, June 6, 2024.
We are currently planning an in-person program during which selected applicants will visit the Bates Carter office in Gainesville, Georgia.
In EXPLORE BatesCarter, Bates Carter’s Summer Leadership Program, you will discover:
- What life is like in a public accounting firm
- Career advice from new hires, mid-career managers, and senior partners
- The importance of teamwork and accountability
- Leadership skills that will help launch your career
- Why community is so important to your success
Who is eligible for the EXPLORE BatesCarter Summer Leadership Program?
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- MACC students who will be looking for internships in the spring and summer of 2025
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
Application and selection process:
Application process opens December 15, 2023 and closes on April 15, 2024.
Students will be contacted no later than April 30, 2024 regarding the status of their application.
Please apply by completing the form below.
EXPLORE BatesCarter Summer Leadership 2024 Application Questionnaire
EXPLORE BatesCarter Summer Leadership Program is scheduled for Wednesday, June 5 and Thursday, June 6, 2024. Rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting are encouraged to apply. Please complete this questionnaire and include the requested attachments.